The Corporate University was opened in October 2013 on the basis of the new hi tech plant of the EUROCEMENT Group located in the settlement of Podgorensky in the Voronezh region. The professional training provided by the university is conducted the year round, with the teaching staff consisting of both professionals employed by the Holding and of external coaches. The classrooms of the Corporate University are equipped with state-of-the-art technological equipment which makes it possible to combine theoretical instruction with training exercise.
The goals and objectives of the Corporate University include the following:
- Sustainable professional development and upgrade of the managers and technologists employed at the EUROCEMENT Group
- Holding seminars and conferences dedicated to technologies and technical solutions in the production of cement and construction materials
- Development of a technology base necessary for the development and implementation of state-of-the-art technical solutions for the cement industry
- Holding workshops and master classes for the professional staff of the Holding.
The Corporate University’s material and technical facilities include:
- 2 classrooms holding 27 workplaces, equipped with PCs and interactive whiteboards
- A conference hall capable of accommodating 170 people and equipped with up-to-date video and audio equipment
- A library of technical, scientific and periodical publications pertinent to the cement industry, including international editions.
- A residential and sports infrastructure.